We know that children involved in recreation do better socially, are healthier and achieve higher grades in school. As part of our mission to foster a healthy model of well-being, we are proud to be a partner in the Recreation Opportunities for Children (ROC) program. The program is specifically designed for families currently accessing Employment and Income Assistance (EIA).
With the program, we are able to:
- make positive changes in the lives of children from low-income families, by introducing them to financially-assisted recreation opportunities;
- introduce children to a variety of activities – such as sports, dance or swimming lessons – based on their interests and the needs of their families;
- create a recreation plan for each family;
- equip participants with knowledge and resources to make healthy choices;
- create ongoing community engagement;
- promote positive connection and relationships within families; and
- provide support in accessing subsidies.
Click the link below to download and submit the referral form:
For details, please email email@example.com.