Membership Notice Update:
- All Child membership fees will automatically begin again on August 23 with the payment method and payment frequency we have on file, unless we have previously received written notice indicating that you would like your membership to be put on hold.
- If you would like to put your membership on hold, please email email@example.com
Membership at the Y is much more than a gym membership.
Your Y membership brings meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community too.
When you join the Y you belong to a centre of community where:
- you learn how to live healthier
- you build relationships that further your sense of belonging and purpose
- you help give back to your community so it can thrive
- your children find a safe environment to learn values, social skills and positive behaviours
- your family comes together to actively spend time with each other
- your kids and teens play, grow, and are accepted
Your growth in mind, body and spirit is at the heart of our membership, programs and services.
For further information, please speak to a member of our Sales and Experience team at your local branch.