Are you a current Y member? Please read Important information regarding current memberships
Membership at the Y is much more than a gym membership.
Your Y membership brings meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community too.
When you join the Y you belong to a centre of community where:
- you learn how to live healthier
- you build relationships that further your sense of belonging and purpose
- you help give back to your community so it can thrive
- your children find a safe environment to learn values, social skills and positive behaviours
- your family comes together to actively spend time with each other
- your kids and teens play, grow, and are accepted
Your growth in mind, body and spirit is at the heart of our membership, programs and services.
For further information, please speak to a member of the sales and service staff at your local branch.
CHILD Membership Fees begin April 4
All child membership fees will automatically begin again on April 4 with the payment method and payment frequency we have on file, unless we have previously received written notice indicating that you would like your child membership to be put on hold
ALL Membership Fees Began February 15
As your membership is valid at all locations, all membership fees (regardless of which branch you prefer to attend) became due again on February 15, 2021 (monthly payers) and February 17, 2021 (bi-weekly payers) using the payment method and frequency we have on file. As per the membership agreement, memberships are continuous and continue until written notice of cancellation is received.