Your health and safety is our number one priority, which is why we have put a number of safety measures in place.
What We’re Doing to Keep You Safe
- One-way traffic flow throughout the facility
- Following mandated mask use (as outlined by the government of Manitoba) (both for staff and members)
- Protective barriers have been installed at our membership services desk along with self-scan membership card procedures
- All staff and volunteers must complete pre-screening requirements before each shift
- Staff will assist with regular and frequent disinfection of high-touch surfaces, equipment and common areas within their designated work areas of the facility.
- Additional cleaning of the equipment with our high-efficiency, environmentally-friendly foggers throughout the day
- Y staff will be stationed throughout the facility to assist with disinfecting equipment and to answer questions regarding new practices.
- An increased number of cleaning stations and hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the branch.
- Equipment layout has been adjusted to maintain at least 3 metres of distance between participants.
- Participants’ workout spaces are designated via physically-distanced floor markings.
- Class/program sizes have been reduced to allow physical-distancing requirements to be met
- Y staff will place, set up, collect and disinfect any equipment that’s needed for classes/programs in order to adhere to the proper physical distancing and disinfecting processes.
How You Can Help Us Maintain a Safe Space
- Only come if you’re feeling well
- Only come if you have not travelled outside of Manitoba in the past 14 days
- Wear your non-medical mask at all times including while on pool deck and while working out
- Self-scan your membership card
- Sanitize your hands upon entry to the branch
- Wash/sanitize your hands before and after working out
- Disinfect equipment before and after each use with supplied cleaners
- Maintain physical distancing of 3 metres from other people
- Follow directional one-way traffic flows