Your health and safety is our number one priority, which is why we have put a number of safety measures in place.
What We’re Doing to Keep You Safe
- One-way traffic flow throughout the facility
- Following mandated mask use (as outlined by the government of Manitoba) (both for staff and members)
- Staff will conduct regular and frequent disinfection of high-touch surfaces, equipment and common areas within their designated work areas of the facility.
- Additional cleaning of the equipment with our high-efficiency foggers throughout the day
- Y staff to ensure all Y equipment will be cleaned both before and after each use (treadmills, weights, etc.)
- Y staff will be stationed throughout the facility to assist with disinfecting equipment and to answer questions regarding new practices.
- An increased number of cleaning stations and hand sanitizing stations.
- Equipment layout has been adjusted to maintain at least 2m (6’) of distance between participants.
- High-touch equipment has closed/restricted access (i.e. functional fitness pieces).
- Participants’ workout spaces are designated via physically-distanced floor markings.
- Y staff will place, set up, collect and disinfect any equipment that’s needed for classes/programs in order to adhere to the proper physical distancing and disinfecting processes.
How You Can Help Us Maintain a Safe Space
- Only come if you’re feeling well
- Wear your non-medical mask in all common areas, except when you are actively engaging in physical activity
- Self-scan your membership card
- Wash/sanitize your hands upon entry to the branch
- Wash/sanitize your hands before and after working out
- Disinfect equipment before and after each use
- Maintain physical distancing (2m or 6‘) from other people
- Follow directional one-way traffic flows