Your health and safety is our number one priority. To prepare for our reopening, we have put a number of safety measures in place.
What We’re Doing to Keep You Safe
- One-way traffic flow throughout the facility
- Safety Breaks (reserved blocks of time) will occur twice a day to allow for disinfection.
- Staff will conduct regular and frequent disinfection of high-touch surfaces, equipment and common areas within their designated work areas of the facility.
- Y staff to ensure all Y equipment will be cleaned both before and after each use (treadmills, weights, etc.)
- Y staff will be wearing face coverings, when dealing with members, but know we are smiling from ear to ear because we are happy to see you. Members are highly encouraged to wear face coverings as well when not working out.
- Y staff will be stationed throughout the facility to assist with disinfecting equipment and to answer questions regarding new practices.
- An increased number of cleaning stations and hand sanitizing stations.
- Equipment layout has been adjusted to maintain at least 2m (6’) of distance between participants.
- High-touch equipment has closed/restricted access (i.e. functional fitness pieces).
- Group classes are by pre-booked appointment
- Participants’ workout spaces are designated via physically-distanced floor markings.
- Group class schedules are adjusted to allow for cleaning between classes.
- Y staff will place and set up any equipment that’s needed for classes/programs in order to adhere to the proper physical distancing and disinfecting processes.
- Y staff will collect and disinfect any equipment that was used after each class/program.
How You Can Help Us Maintain a Safe Space
- Only come if you’re feeling well
- Self-scan your membership card
- Wash/sanitize your hands upon entry to the branch
- Wash/sanitize your hands before and after working out
- Disinfect equipment before and after each use
- Maintain physical distancing (2m or 6‘) from other people
- Follow directional one-way traffic flows