Whether you are just beginning your road to a healthier lifestyle, coming back to an exercise routine after a long hiatus or reached a plateau in your existing workout – our trained fitness staff are here to help!
FitME and FitME Youth are complimentary one-on-one training sessions with a trained fitness staff member who will build a personalized exercise routine to fit your individual goals. Routines can include your love of lane swimming, desire to sweat out a fitness class or as simple as a strength workout.
In this one-hour session, you and the trainer will discuss:
- Individual goals you may have
- Any current exercise routines you are following
- What plateaus you have hit and ways to overcome them
- Basic exercise techniques and proper form
- Types of exercises you enjoy such as swimming, Aquafit, cardio, fitness classes or strength-training
- How much time you have in your schedule to exercise and how to fit it in
At the end this one-hour session, you will:
- leave with a customized workout routine to follow with detailed trainer notes
- feel confident in your ability to include exercise in your daily/weekly schedule
- know that you always have a training partner with the Y and who will answer any questions you have along the way
- have the option to book a complimentary follow-up session to review the workout and provide advanced exercise options
For a customized youth (9-12 yrs) workout plan, book a FitME Youth session with our fitness staff.
A member of our fitness staff will connect with both parent and youth to discuss fitness needs, goals, availability and of course, any health concerns. From this, a customized plan (built specifically for our youth members) will be reviewed together and an in-person workout session booked. At this session, a member of our fitness staff will guide the youth member (accompanied by the parent) through the plan and answer any questions or concerns.
Call to book your FitMe appointment today!