September 15 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
You’re invited to the Fall Extravaganza!
At the Y, we’re all about community – we’re proud to welcome individuals from all walks of life!
Join us on September 15 as we celebrate our community with a day packed full of action and play. The event includes something for everyone:
For all ages:
- Learn tips and tools in our self-defense workshops
- Watch as our staff walk you through First Aid & CPR demos
- Learn how to properly fit a personal flotation device (PFD) for you and members of your family
- Take part in our Kid’s Corner program which includes FREE face painting
- Test out your throwing, jumping and kicking skills at our Y Sport’s Competition
- PLUS, travel through the day with your activity passport – kids 12 & under will receive a prize upon completion!
- Take some deep breathes and stretch your body during our Yoga classes
- Make a splash with our Aquafit classes
- Get your heart pumping and body moving during our 360 circuits
- PLUS, free babysitting for kids 12 & under during the event so you can take some time to explore all the activities happening that day!
Get ready to be active so make sure to bring workout clothes and shoes, your bathing suit and a towel!
Date: September 15, 2019
Time: 1:00-4:00 p.m.
Ages: All ages are welcome
Cost: Free for members and non-members
Location: All 4 Winnipeg Locations
301 Vaughan Street
454 Kimberly Ave
5 Fermor Ave
West Portage Branch
3550 Portage Ave