Your health and safety is our number one priority, which is why we have put a number of safety measures in place.
What We’re Doing to Keep You Safe
- Recommending the continued use of masks
- Protective barriers will remain at our membership services desk along with self-scan membership card procedures
- Staff will continue to assist with regular and frequent disinfection of high-touch surfaces, equipment and common areas.
- An increased number of cleaning stations and hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the branch.
- Equipment layout has been adjusted to maintain at least 2 metres of distance between participants.
- Participants’ workout spaces are designated via physically-distanced floor markings.
- Class/program sizes may be reduced to allow physical-distancing requirements
How You Can Help Us Maintain a Safe Space
- Only come if you’re feeling well
- Sign an updated waiver (re: assumption of risk) if you haven’t already
- Self-scan your membership card
- Sanitize your hands upon entry to the branch
- Wash/sanitize your hands before and after working out
- Disinfect equipment before and after each use with supplied cleaners
- Maintain physical distancing of a minimum of 2 metres from other people