Your health and safety is our number one priority, which is why we have put a number of safety measures in place.
What We’re Doing to Keep You Safe
- Fully-immunized members only as per the Public Health Order (effective September 3, 2021)
- Continuing with a mandated mask use (both for staff and members)
- Protective barriers will remain at our membership services desk along with self-scan membership card procedures
- All staff and volunteers continue to complete pre-screening requirements before each shift
- Staff will continue to assist with regular and frequent disinfection of high-touch surfaces, equipment and common areas within their designated work areas of the facility.
- Additional cleaning of the equipment with our high-efficiency, environmentally-friendly foggers throughout the day
- An increased number of cleaning stations and hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the branch.
- Equipment layout has been adjusted to maintain at least 2 metres of distance between participants.
- Participants’ workout spaces are designated via physically-distanced floor markings.
- Class/program sizes may be reduced to allow physical-distancing requirements
How You Can Help Us Maintain a Safe Space
- Only come if you’re feeling well
- Only come if you have not travelled outside of Manitoba in the past 14 days
- Wear your non-medical mask at all times (except while in the Aquatic Centre, on cardio equipment or in a fitness class)
- Self-scan your membership card
- Sanitize your hands upon entry to the branch
- Wash/sanitize your hands before and after working out
- Disinfect equipment before and after each use with supplied cleaners
- Maintain physical distancing of 2 metres from other people