Benefits of working with the Y
How to Apply
Child Care Assistant, School Age Program – Part time, split shift
|Multiple locations (see posting)||Nov. 6, 2020|
Interested in applying for a position? Please submit your resume and cover letter to the contact person listed on the job posting. Alternatively you can complete an Employment and Volunteer Application Form and submit it to the contact person listed on the job posting.
The YMCA-YWCA of Winnipeg is committed to providing a safe environment for children and vulnerable individuals. All applicants will be thoroughly screened through a review process including Police Record Checks with Vulnerable Sector Search and Child Abuse Registry Checks. These checks are a requirement for all positions.
By working with the Y, you will join an amazing work environment with a broad mix of people who bring diverse perspectives and talents to the workplace. Benefits vary according to eligibility and may include:
- A comprehensive benefits package, comparable to some of Canada’s best employers
- A generous vacation entitlement that increases with years of service
- Complimentary individual membership to our Health & Fitness facilities with available family add-on
- Flexible schedules
- An employer-matching pension plan
- The opportunity to participate in YMCA Canada training programs