Benefits of working with the Y
How to Apply
Interested in applying for a position? Please complete an Employment and Volunteer Application Form.
The YMCA-YWCA of Winnipeg is committed to providing a safe environment for children and vulnerable individuals. All applicants will be thoroughly screened through a review process including Police Record Checks with Vulnerable Sector Search and Child Abuse Registry Checks. These checks are a requirement for all positions.
By working with the Y, you will join an amazing work environment with a broad mix of people who bring diverse perspectives and talents to the workplace. Benefits vary according to eligibility and may include:
- A comprehensive benefits package, comparable to some of Canada’s best employers
- A generous vacation entitlement that increases with years of service
- Complimentary individual membership to our Health & Fitness facilities with available family add-on
- Flexible schedules
- An employer-matching pension plan
- The opportunity to participate in YMCA Canada training programs